Thursday, January 3, 2013

hai y'alls . :)
So second day of school . I got to know that my works are piling up slowly . With co-curriculum , assignments , my responsibility as the vice president of the Pre-U club . Soon to be President , *ehem* , as the Ex President is out from school . It's not a big thing to be proud of really . Someone was right , i had to learn to take a big responsibility by accepting this biggg position . I have trips to plan in less than 4 months, blood donation campaign next month and lots more to come . Sigh .
I only have like 4 months to do all that . How am i supposed to balance my responsibility and my studies together . Salute to those who managed to do that . *applause* . My trial examinations are starting on April . Then i have like 2 weeks holiday and i'm back with the third semester . Fast huh ? :(
And yet i still have time to blog . nyenyenye~ :P

i just transferred some pictures from my phone so i guess i wanna upload it here as well .


tadaa :D

Batu Ferringhi, Penang :)

Then i went to visit this lil adorable monster :D

My 3 year old cousin , Wawa :)
Ipoh :)

And i met my  Prince Charming

I-City, Shah Alam :)

So, i can conclude that my holiday was quite fun . most importantly, i get to meet the love of my life , Nazrin 
Yes, i went all the way to KL just to meet him ><
and now he's in Taiping till the 6th . I hope i can fill his holiday with joy despite of me schooling. Hmm . Day by day my love grows stronger for him . The broken pieces of my heart starts to build up again .

But there's someone out there who is suffering watching us together . :(
I'm really sorry someone . what i had for you was real . i did care for you , but it was him whom i loved most ... I'm realllly sorry . :(
i guess my friends are kinda pissed off too cuz i gave a chance for him after what he did to me . *crossing my fingers this relationship will last ><

Signing off for now , i have assignments to do . sigh~

No comments:

Post a Comment